Ankit Tiwari Biography
Ankit Tiwari is a prominent Hindi/Indian Playback Singer, Music Director and Composer who has been widely recognized in Bollywood Film Industry for his outstanding work. He was born 6th March, 1986 in Kanpur, India.
Ankit Tiwari is Indian playback singer and music director. At a very young age, he had studied piano, classical music, dhrupad, and western vocals and developed a inclination towards music. At the time, Ankit Tiwari won a series of local competitions. He has also worked at a radio station as a production supervisor.
Though, Ankit Tiwari moved to Mumbai in the year 2007 with the intention of continuing his singing career. He had been asked to create jingles for the film by Pradeep Sarkar. He subsequently composed music for Habib Faisal ‘s 2010 debut film ‘Do Dooni Chaar.’ Tiwari then wrote a song called ‘Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster’ for the movie.
Ankit Tiwari won massive acclaim in 2012 with the release of his superhit Hindi Film Song ‘Sunn Raha Hai’ from the movie Aashiqui 2. He, along with Mithon and Jeet Ganguli, received multiple awards for the song composition. Ankit has also won numerous nominations for Best Male Playback Singer and awards.
He recorded a song for the movie ‘Isaaq’ at the same time. Then Ankit Tiwari recorded some popular movie songs such as ‘Kaanchi,’ ‘Dee Saturday Night,’ and ‘Samrat & Co.’ Tiwari received critical acclaim from the movie ‘The Xpose’ for the song ‘Sheeshe Ka Samundar.’
Songs from PK such as Dil Darbadar and Singham Returns’ ‘Kuch Toh Hua Hai’ won him massive acclaim. His song ‘Galliyan’ received substantial critical acclaim from the film Ek Villain and he won numerous nominations and awards. Ankit Tiwari released his first Kannada song ‘NilluNillu’ in the year 2014. He also has many other popular songs including ‘Boond Boond’ Tu Hai Ki Nahi and ‘Katra Katra’
Suman Tiwari, and Rajendra Kumar Tiwari, were born to Ankit Tiwari. He is married to mechanical engineer Pallavi Shukla from Bangalore. The couple was blessed with a baby girl on 28th December 2018.
Ankit Tiwari Education
Qualification: No Any Knowledge about their Qualification
School: Ankit Tiwari Studied in Jugal Devi Saraswati Vidya Mandir, Kanpur
Ankit Tiwari Career
Profession: He is a Playback Singer
Salary: Approximately Rs.6 lakh/song or more
Net Worth: $ 10 to 15 Million
Ankit Tiwari Family & Relatives
Ankit Father’s Name: Rajendra Kumar Tiwari
Ankit Mother’s Name: Suman Tiwari
Ankit Tiwari Brother(s): Ankur Tiwari
Ankit Sister(s): None
Ankit Marital Status: Married
Ankit Tiwari’s Wife/Girlfriend: Pallavi Shukla
Ankit Tiwari Children’s: Ankit Tiwari has one Baby
Ankit Tiwari Son(s) Name: None
Ankit Tiwari Daughter(s) Name: Aryaa Tiwari
Ankit Tiwari Favorite Things
Ankit Tiwari Hobbies: Swimming, Cycling, Playing PlayStation, Cooking
Ankit Tiwari Favorite Actress: Deepika Padukone
Favorite Singers of Ankit Tiwari: RD Burman, KK, Laxmikant-Pyarelal, Madan Mohan, Kishore Kumar, A. R. Rahman, Micheal Jackson
Favorite Food of Ankit.T: Kashmiri dum aloo, gulab jamun, rajma chawal and khichdi
Ankit’s Favorite Destinations: Goa & London
Ankit’s Favorite Color: Red, Black
Ankit Tiwari Top Hit Songs
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ankit Tiwari
- One of the Most Interesting thing About Ankit Tiwari he is not a smoker or not using any Drugs.
- Ankit Tiwari does not drink alcohol. Nor does it do any kind of intoxication. Interestingly, they are far from all that.
- Ankit Tiari is One of the Most Popular and well known playback singer of Indian Music. He Sung many of Hit Songs, Albums Songs.
- One another most important thing about Ankit life. He is from middle class Brahmin Family.
- Ankit’s parents own a band namely “Raju Suman and Party,” and they perform at many religious events.
- Ankit Tiwari started his training at the age of 3 under his grandfather namely, KN Tiwari.
- When he was the age of 5, his parents saw his singing potential and enrolled him in a musical classes, where ankit received singing training from Famous teachers namely Dada Sen and Shankar Lal Bhatt.
- Ankit Tiwari has awesome skills in music and he has also started classical music trainings from Vinod Dwivedi.
- Ankit Tiwari Started job as a production of Head at a radio station “Radio Chaska in Gwalior.
- After the training of music classes, he moved to Mumbai with his brother and they used to stay with their closed uncle, Anuj.K Trivedi.
- Before having a break as a composer of music in ‘Do Dooni Chaar’ (2010), Ankit Tiwari used to write jingles and background music for many different TV shows.
- Ankit decided to become a composer of music and never professionally thought of singing. Tigmanshu Dhulia a great producer saw a great singer in him and suggested that he should sing professionally.
- When Ankit was struggling in Mumbai, he almost lost hope of becoming a great singer; as he was rejected by many music-directors and was always robbed by not getting credit for his work.
- When Mahesh Bhatt heard him singing, the tables turned for him, and later, he gave him an opportunity to sing in ‘Aashiqui 2’ (2013), where he sang and composed the superhit song ‘Sunn Raha Hai.’
- The First Super Hit Song of the Film “Aashiqui2” Sun Raha Hai Na Tu change his life. And suddenly he become a superhit singer in India. His Magical Voice impress the peoples and Million of peoples likes to hear his voice. He Sung many hit songs and famous in world.
- He Sung Many Superhit Songs like “Tu Hai Ki Nahi” from the Movie ‘Roy”, Dil Cheez Tujhe Dedi from Airlift and Tere Liye from Most Romantic Movie Sanam Re etc… His voice began to reign in the hearts of the people. And he became a successful singer.
- Ankit Has Started work as a Music Director for many Indian Films Like Khamoshiyan, PK, Tum Bin2 and Sadak2.
- He is trained in piano and Dhrupad, apart from singing. He received professional training in Western vocals as well.
- Ankit is the co-owner of celebrity management and Film Production company. He is also owner of Brotherhood Entertainment Pvt Ltd.
- In 2020 Ankit Tiwari Sung Many Famous Songs Dil Tod Diya, Ishq Mubarak, Salaam Hai, Bhatar Bina Fatata Hoth, Taake Naina, Mann Bolta Hai, Phir Na Milen Kabhi, Pyaar Se Manga Dil Mera, Tum Se Hi Sadak2, Jai Ganesh Deva, Gonda Bajar Me, Bhedi, Gaon Ke Bhauji Jindabad, Subeh Dekh Li, Katra Bajar Ke.